Thursday, July 5, 2007

7/5/07

Waiting impatiently

The kids really did the best they could while waiting 2 hours for a 20 minute fireworks show. Maggie spent a great deal of that time rolling around on the blanket and playing with shoes.
We made it home at about 11:15 last night so I did not get around to uploading a photo. To make up for that here are lots of photos for your viewing pleasure:

I think I found a slideshow that works - let's see.



If you want low quality images but with music click on this one:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo ahhhhhhhh!! Seriously, these are awesome and I love the slideshow.

Look through them and pretend they are luminescent sea anemones. Really incredible!

Anonymous said...

I loved the slideshow! It was as good as being there!!! Did the kids enjoy it?

Love, Mom