Tuesday, November 6, 2007

11/6/07


Sleeping Beauty, originally uploaded by cmdbryant.

Sleeping Beauty
I love this photo right down to that little bit of drool escaping her beautiful little lips. This and the last several photos were taken with a lens that I rented recently and I think it may have been a huge mistake. I am going to have an incredibly hard time returning this thing when my rental is up. :)

Also, I must say that I've noticed that this blog is just a big Maggie-centric lately and I will freely admit that Jayce has become a bit, um, difficult to photograph lately. It's one of those things that's hard to work on - the more I try, the more reluctant he becomes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow oh wow. Don't return the lens. Run away to Mexico with it if you have to.

This is perfect.

Catch J-man while he's sleeping!

Anonymous said...

would this lens make a good Christmas present? This is a beautiful picture!!!

Addy Kaupp said...

Love it! What lens did you rent?